2011年7月22日金曜日

It is time to start

hello
this is my new blog.

Im going to introduce my real life in japan.
and I gonna try to write it down in English.
because I want to get a skill of reading, writing and communicating in English.

so please give me an advice and your funny story of your life.

at first, i gonna introduce myself.
name: Sho-Soph. its my hundle name.
nation: japan
age: 33
sex: male
civil status: married
address: japan, mie,* miegun.
               *mie: located next to aichi, nara, gifu.
                there are a lot of nature, like a mountain,
                ocean, clean river, field, rice paddy, and so on.
interest: culture around the world
              travel around the world
              smile of peaple
              real life on the earth
              peaple who is serious about doing something
my hobbies are:
to play soccer, golf, mountaineering, go to music fes, camp, etc
to watch baseball soccer, sumo,
to read novel, magazine,
work:sales and marketing @ printing and marketing company
        *mainly, I work with people who belong to Toyota motor corp.

if you have any question about me, please contact me.
if you have/know good blog to get a real culture around the world,
please give me a shout.

ciao!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿